These cocoa dusted almonds are one of our favorite nearly guilt-free snacks, and come in handy on so many occasions! If you’re hosting a party, these slightly sweet and salty nuts make a great addition to the line up. Just store them in a mason jar and wrap with a beautiful ribbon. You can have one whenever you want and you won’t have to feel guilty about it!
2 cups whole raw almonds
2 tablespoons agave syrup
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Original recipe makes 2 cups
Ready in 20 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine the almonds, agave syrup and sea salt. Use a rubber spatula to mix them together, fully coating the almonds.
3. Spread the almonds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring them twice during baking to prevent the almonds from burning.
5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
6. Immediately return the almonds to the bowl, add cocoa powder and toss them to coat.
7. Let them fully cool and store them in an air tight container. Enjoy as you please!