If you like the combination of peanut butter and banana, you’ll definitely love this chocolate smoothie!
This classic combination of peanut butter, banana, and chocolate is an easy sell with most kids. Parents will love that these smoothies are full of potassium, fiber, and protein. Another great thing about this smoothie is that you can involve your kids in the kitchen. They can help you very easily to make this delicious smoothie! So, wait no more and make your kids this delicious chocolate smoothie recipe, it will be a hit!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, broken into pieces and frozen
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cocoa (optional)
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process them until the mixture is smooth. You can also garnish them with whipped cream and cocoa, if desired.
Kids can also help: Making smoothies is a super way to get young kids involved in the kitchen—and to keep them away from a hot stove. Let them measure the milk, yogurt, and other ingredients and place them directly into the blender for you.