If you are a butter lover you should definitely read this! It’s really amazing! Try making this homemade butter and you’ll never buy a butter from the store again!
This homemade butter it’s not only healthier than the store-bought one, but it’s also very beneficial for your teeth, skin, eyes, tissues and membranes. Moreover, it’s organic and rich in vitamin A. On the other hand, the store-bought one is rich in pasteurized milk and trans fats. What’s even better, is that it’s only made from two ingredients.
And here’s how to make your homemade butter.
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- sea salt
1. In the food processor, add the organic heavy cream and process for around 10 minutes, until it becomes a thick whipped cream. Continue until it turns grainy. Then, drain the buttermilk from the butter.
2. Scrape the butter from the sides and place it in a bowl. Then, put it into a colander in order to strain off the buttermilk.
3. Use cold water to rinse the butter, turning it gently with a spoon. As soon as it is clean, smash it with spoons or wooden paddles in order to pour off the liquid.
4. Keep your homemade organic butter in a bowl or a jar, refrigerated, or in the freezer. It may last up to several months. Enjoy your organic homemade butter without any guilt!