The study of the British Medical Journal has shown that cavities can be reversed or healed. The research included 62 children with cavities who were divided into three groups.
The first group took Vitamin D and ate a grain free diet. The second group took Vitamin D and consumed normal diet. The third group ate standard food plus oatmeal.
The results of the study were the following:
The third group had increased in cavities, the second one had improvements and first group had the best results – almost all the tooth decay had healed.
This study proves that we are misinformed about the cavities – how they can be revered and what caused them.
WHAT CAUSES TOOTH DECAY?
– Not enough fat-soluble vitamins in the diet (A,D,E,K).
– Not enough minerals.
– Having a lack of minerals and vitamins and high level of phytates in the body, the ratio of phosphorus and calcium get out of balance where the minerals are pulled from the bones and cause bone loss and tooth decay.
HOW TO HEAL TOOTH DECAY AND CAVITIES?
This is how you can maximize your oral health and heal the cavities:
- Avoid or do not consume sugar
- Avoid phytic acid
- Oil pulling after waking up
- Consume food that aids all the vitamins and minerals to get absorbed which depends from the level of Phytic acid in the body.
- Consume food that is rich in vitamin A, D, E, K.