Nature offers some of the most powerful remedies known to mankind, either as foods or spices. None of these remedies have been patented by scientists, however, human clinical trials have proven that these natural remedies are highly beneficial for our health.
People have long used foods containing many different types of nutrients to improve health and to take care of their bodies. In ancient times these natural remedies have been highly valued and worth their weight in gold.
Unbeknownst to most of you, some of these natural remedies actually grow in your garden.
Eating these foods may quite possibly be responsible for your good health and wellness, which is not the case with those of you who have not included these foods in your everyday menu. Here are several examples:
Garlic is the perfect substitute for antibiotics often prescribed to fight bacterial infections. Moreover, studies have shown that garlic is even more powerful than some of the most common drugs.
Research at GreenMedInfo.com.[i] shows that garlic can destroy MDR-TB, or multi-drug resistant tuberculosis, [ii] drug resistant tuberculosis. But, that’s not all. Garlic has proven to inhibit many other pathogens, including:
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus A. (MRSA)
- Parainfluenza Virus
- Peridontal Infection
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Dermatophytoses (topical fungal infection)
- Haemophilus Influenzae
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Amoeba Entamoeba histolytica (parasite)
- Streptococcus Mutans
- Streptococcus Infections: Group A
- Streptococcus Infections: Group B
- Streptococcus pyrogenes
- Thrush (oral fungal infection)
We hope that this list is long enough to show you how powerful garlic is!
Supermarkets and health food stores offer a great number of healthy bee products, including propolis, bee venom, royal jelly, beeswax, bee pollen, but do not forget the most important — honey! Honey is definitely the most delicious bee product.
Honey is one of the most powerful healing agents — and it is completely natural. Following is a short list of its most beneficial healing properties and applications:
- Aspirin-Induced Gastrointestinal Toxicity (honey coats delicate stomach lining, and thus prevents aspirin-induced lesions and bleeding)
- Bacterial Infections
- Dental plaque (latest studies have shown that Manuka honey is an effective alternative to chemical mouthwash when it comes to dissolving dental plaque)
- Diabetic Ulcer
- Candida infection (although honey contains sugar, it has strong anti-fungal properties)
- Herpes-related ulcers
- MRSA (especially Manuka honey)
The article continues on page 2…