Used tea bags often end up in the trash can. According to the latest studies, this is totally wrong. Scientists have found that used tea bags provide great benefits, and you should most certainly use the maximum you can get.
In this article we give you 5 amazing uses of tea bags, and we bet that each of them will sure find its purpose in your home. After reading this article you will never throw used tea bags in the trash can.
Here are the top 5 ideas of using tea bags:
1. Do you have suffer from some sort of skin problems? Tea bags can make your scratches, bruises, redness, inflammation and insect bites less visible.
Soak the bag in cold water for a few seconds and apply it on the problematic area. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Tea is rich in tannin, which is effective in treating inflammation and irritation. It will also reduce any redness or swelling.
Try this trick! Cooled tea bags can also help you get rid of the bags under your eyes, pigment spots, and herpes.
2. Dry the tea bags you have already used. Put a tea bag in your shoes to eliminate unpleasant foot odor.
Bags soak excess moisture and mustiness. This is a nice hack for people who have problems with smelly feet.
3. Are you looking for an easy, chemical-free way to clean your dishes? Are you trying to cut off the time you spend cleaning food stains?
Fill the sink with water and dump a tea bag in. Soak your dishes in overnight. Next morning, you will clean all the dirt and grease without any problem!
4. Small rodents, spiders and insects do not really like tea bags. The smell of tea will keep them away from your home.
Place the bags in the areas where you have noticed some boring pests. You will never see them again, it is a promise.
5. Put a few tea bags in the fridge to get rid of unpleasant smells. The bags will absorb the odors and maintain a balanced moisture level.
Check this video and see how can you use the maximum of the tea bags you have already used